Meghalaya : The Abode of Clouds | Vlog

Following my previous blog "MEGHALAYA : THE ABODE OF CLOUDS" dated August 12, here is a vlog where I have combined the moments that I could capture my best during the trip. Throughout editing this video, I hav somehow found a newfound respect for all the cinematographers and editors because oh my God this is more tedious than it looks. How they are able to curate such videos and documentariesand also making sure the video doesn't lose its essence and authenticity is beyond my understanding. Do watch this video and let me know your thoughts and suggestions. I will try my best to remove the watermark next time. Once again thank you for reading.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People Pleasing and its effects : How to get rid of it

Israel- Palestine

The Maui wildfires : Chaos created by fire or negligence?